Find Your UDID
By installing a profile on your iOS device
Click here in Safari on your device, install the temporary profile, and we'll automatically detect your UDID.
Visit this page in Safari on your device, install the temporary profile, and we'll automatically detect your UDID.
By installing a profile on your Apple TV
- On your Apple TV, go to Settings > General > Privacy & Security.
- Scroll down to highlight "Share Apple TV Analytics".
- Click the Play/Pause button on your remote and choose "Add Profile".
- Enter this URL (using your own email address): tv.freeudid.com/[email protected]
- Click "Done" and follow the prompts to install the temporary profile.
- Check your email for your Apple TV UDID.
By using iTunes
Follow these instructions to find your UDID in iTunes.
By using Xcode
Download and open Xcode, connect your device, go to Window > Devices, and select your device on the left. Your UDID should be listed here. If you have an Apple Watch, your UDID will be listed on the same screen as the paired iPhone.